3. Vintage Vixen: You know I love me some retro look (If you missed my post on Vintage hairstyles, read it HERE). The retro wedding hairstyle is back and there's no better way to bring out your inner vintage vixen than with the signature hairstyle of the 60s.
Continue after the cut...
5. Ride the Waves: If you want to look relaxed yet sexy, this loose wavy beach hair is soft and so romantic, but it isn't for everyone. Make sure you try out before your big day to ensure that it suits you (always get second opinions). Loose wavy hair is feminine. It also looks beautiful on a beach bride.
8. Hawaiian Inspired Hairstyle: This look is sexy and playful at the same time. I call it the 'teaser hairstyle', hehehe. It's just sexy in an Hawaiian kinda way. It's also perfect for an out door wedding, like the beach.
9. The Fishtail Braid: The trick with the fishtail braid is to be able to loosen it. This trend is incredibly easy to style. You can also try out the fishtail braid updo version.
10. French Twist: You can wear it messy like in the photo below of go with something much tighter for a neater and more classic look